K39BLN
K39BLN
K39BLN
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Trang Chínhitv*GalleryLatest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập
Tìm kiếm

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Elway wants Tebow to be less cautious and 'pull the trigger'
Solyndra probe to hear from Energy's Chu on November 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:04 pm by anylove

» Designer Thing: Angels walk around the block runway on Victoria's Strategy Designer Reveal.
Solyndra probe to hear from Energy's Chu on November 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:59 am by snowlin42

» Prospect of online sales tax grows
Solyndra probe to hear from Energy's Chu on November 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:46 am by sumtwo

» Nicaragua's Ortega poised for re-election win
Solyndra probe to hear from Energy's Chu on November 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:06 am by yidiandiana

» Police Investigate Texas Judge Over Video Beating
Solyndra probe to hear from Energy's Chu on November 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:47 am by youxieshi

» Breast cancer risk: It's not all in the family
Solyndra probe to hear from Energy's Chu on November 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:31 am by kuaiguonianlo

» Solyndra probe to hear from Energy's Chu on November 17
Solyndra probe to hear from Energy's Chu on November 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 11:08 am by youshiyinianla

» Tunisia's Islamist victors promise unity government
Solyndra probe to hear from Energy's Chu on November 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:18 am by zhendeainia

» World Series TV ratings down from last year
Solyndra probe to hear from Energy's Chu on November 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:09 pm by weishinia

Navigation
 Portal
 Diễn Đàn
 Thành viên
 Lý lịch
 Trợ giúp
 Tìm kiếm
Diễn Đàn
Affiliates
free forum

Solyndra probe to hear from Energy's Chu on November 17

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
youshiyinianla

Tổng số bài gửi : 1

Solyndra probe to hear from Energy's Chu on November 17 Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Solyndra probe to hear from Energy's Chu on November 17   Solyndra probe to hear from Energy's Chu on November 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 11:08 am

Chu has been a passionate advocate of government help for renewable energy companies trying to commercialize new technologies. Solyndra was the much-touted first recipient of a "green energy" loan when President Barack Obama's administration took office.

Republicans on the House of Representatives Energy and cheap jerseys free shipping Commerce Committee have turned the company's failure into a high-profile political embarrassment for the administration, highlighting connections between Obama fundraisers and Solyndra.
Solyndra probe to hear from Energy's Chu on November 17 ?m=02&d=20111028&t=2&i=523460140&w=460&fh=&fw=&ll=&pl=&r=BTRE79R02V300
Administration officials have said decisions on the cheap football jerseys project were made on merit, and have denied accusations that donors had any influence on its loan.

The committee has gathered more than 70,000 pages cheap baseball jerseys of emails and other documents from the Energy Department, White House, and other agencies on the loan, and held a series of hearings.

Chu would be the highest-level official to NHL Jerseys Cheap appear before the panel, which is the day after a court-slated deadline for bids for the failed company.

Solyndra has told Delaware's bankruptcy snsbars court it has received interest from 25 potential buyers for all or parts of its operations.

The Republican leading the investigation said the committee wants to know why the Energy Department ignored warnings about Solyndra before granting the loan, and then agreed to a restructuring plan that ranked taxpayers' investment behind som cheap nfl jerseyse private investors in the event of bankruptcy.

"We are also interested in why Secretary Chu and the Energy Department, at a time when Solyndra was fresh out of cash, still went ahead and restructured Solyndra's loan in violation of the plain letter of the law," Cliff Stearns, head of the energy committee's oversight panel, said in a statement.
http://aurorbrigade.forumotion.com/t8-solyndra-probe-to-hear-from-energy-s-chu-on-november-17
Về Đầu Trang Go down

Solyndra probe to hear from Energy's Chu on November 17
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
K39BLN :: Dien dan game"deche..CF..AU...""-
Chuyển đến